BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010

My silent tears....

My feelings were true, tell me, that’s why am i in blues?

Today, i try to run away from this feeling called love.
But the bitter truth is, I am in love with you
I still wish...I want to whish...
I cry a lot then try to find u in my tears………….
That crying never gave me pain but brought both of us near
Perhaps unconsciously 
I am trying to dream of that time
When world will be beautiful, I will be yours and u will be mine....

I hate the sound of my tears...

1 comentários:

Luado disse...

Chorar faz parte das nossas vidas,quando sao lagrimas de dor o caso torna-se sério e ficamos tristes,quando sao lagrimas de felicidade ficamos contentes,quando sao lagrimas de silencio é pk sofremos onde mais doi,sao sentimentos..nao os podemos evitar,nao os podemos negar..mas podemos transformar esses sentimentos negativos em pensamentos positivos e assim ter esperança que o Amanha - tal como o amor - vai ser melhor que o hoje.
don't give up.