BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

Fabuloso....

P´ra ouvir bem, bem, bem... alto!!!!
Grande Música.....(não fossem eles quem são!) E o vídeo tá qualquer coisa.....hehehe..."...now my feet won't touch the ground"....

Coldplay - Life In Technicolor



There's a wild wind blowing
down the corner of my street
Everynight there's the headlights glowing

There's a cold war coming
on the radio I heard
Babe, it is a violent one

(refrão)
Oh oh love don't let me go
won't you take me where the streelights glow?
I can hear it coming
I can hear its violent sound
now my feet won't touch the ground

Time came creeping
all the time on a loaded gun
Every road is the rain of pass
it goes on
timwe only can lead you once to this
such a beautiful night

(refrão)

Gravity release me
and don't ever hold me down
now my feet won't touch the ground

0 comentários: